General Admission Policy
- Admission is open to students between 3 years to 19 years depending on the availability of seats.
- Registration form is valid for one academic year only. Registration fee is non refundable.
- Sibling/s will be given preference provided a seat is vacant.
- The student is required to fulfill the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee.
- Foreign nationals need to submit relevant documents as per Govt. of India rules and regulations for foreign nationals and secure appropriate Visa / Resident permit, if applicable.
- Age appropriate aptitude test / psychometric tests are administered to identify basic skills of a child in language / math / science. These tests are administered to help the child and parent and in turn for the school to understand the child’s ability.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities and challenges will be evaluated on case to case basis as per IB standards and practices.
- Meeting with the Director is scheduled for the benefit of the child and parent to know us in a befitting manner.
- In case of cancellation of admission, admission fee and school fee will not be refunded.
- A late fee of 100 INR per day will be applicable, if school fees and any other dues are not paid on time.
An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reasons.
- Meeting with Administrative Officer
- Registration to be completed by paying the Registration fee (non refundable).
- Registration form to be legibly filled and submitted to the school office with all relevant documents.
- Registration form which is incomplete and non submission of relevant documents will not be accepted.
- The schedule of the Aptitude test / Psychometric test to be conducted will be communicated while submitting the Registration form.
- Admission will be considered confirmed on receipt of Admission Fee (non refundable), 1st installment (non refundable) and Security Deposit (refundable).
- Admission to be confirmed within 15 working days. The school has the authority to grant the seat to someone else in case of non communication and non receipt of fee and documents within the stipulated time.
- Grade 1 to 12 fees can be paid in two equal installments (May/Dec).